“Tildane feverishly worked his picks with gentle flair until he heard the click of the ancient lock mechanism. “Who needs luck when one has skill?” he gloated as he opened the lid and stared at the riches within.”
Make an impact (and leave a mark if you’re not careful.) This set of solid metal beauties weighs over 5 oz. and features:
- Seven heavy duty polyhedral die—a D4, D6, D8, D10 (marked 0-9), D10 (marked 00-99), D12, and a D20.
- A brushed gold finish with stamped numbers filled in brown.
- Engineering to precise specs to ensure a consistent roll.
- A strong aluminum-zinc alloy composition that will endure years of use.
- A collectible metal storage case with padded lid that doubles as a dice tray.
Perfect for your favorite RPG games, you would be wise to keep a close eye on these dice. Especially if there be rogues about.
“The torchlight danced off the ancient gleaming hoard and illuminated Balox’s grinning face. It ...
“He possessed an air about him that commanded respect. A respect that was not shown due to his r...
“Sabot clutched the bone totem and snarled the last words of the prayer to his orc god. The old ...